Susan P. Callahan, Esq., LLC

Fighting for the Rights of Injured Workers for over 33 years.

I am determined to make certain my clients receive the full compensation to which they are entitled under the law.


Free Consultation
No Recovery, No Fee


To apply for disability benefits for an adult, you will need to complete an application for Social Security Benefits and an Adult Disability Report.

You can complete the forms online, or you may call your local Social Security Office to schedule an appointment.